As an illustration, WhatsApp status with images, photos, or videos is more or less the same as how to create Instagram Stories; you can add stickers, text, emojis, doodles, can monitor anyone who sees our status, and it will be automatically deleted after 24 hours. The appearance is similar to the features that originally came from Snapchat. The difference is, whatever we post on the WhatsApp status will be end-to-end encrypted so that it is safe from unauthorized eyes (only we and our friends in contact can access it). Apart from that, if you also want to find more quotes for your Whatsapp status, you can also visit a trusted status source.
Quoted from the official blog, the release of this WhatsApp Status update coincides with WhatsApp’s 8th birthday.
The way to update the latest WA status is more or less the same as Instagram Stories.
If you don’t like some of the latest methods, you can use this old method:
– Take photos/videos via camera or gallery,
– Edit at will (add stickers, text, emojis, colorful doodles),
– Tap the tick button when finished,
– We can set which contacts can see our status via the settings button next to “My status”.
– On the “Submit to” page select “My status”, then press the submit button.